Workplace Injury Prevention Grants
How workplace injury prevention grants work
Workplace Injury Prevention (WIP) Grants provide funding to agents of change to solve workplace health and safety challenges. The vision of the grants is to become a catalyst for major health and safety improvements. The grants will connect internal and external agents of change to impact New Zealanders through developing, sharing, investing in and implementing solutions for common and relevant problems.
We’ll partner with these organisations to carry out projects around innovation and system capability development and share the benefits across industries. The idea is to support those who can collaborate to improve workplace health and safety for many businesses and their employees.
How much funding is available?
Organisations can apply for between $50,000 and $500,000 (excluding GST) per year for a maximum of three years.
We’ll evaluate all applications against assessment criteria and those that best meet the criteria will be considered for a grant. We won’t be able to approve all applications for funding.
Apply for a grant
- Read the Workplace Injury Prevention Applicant Guidelines carefully. You will find these here
- Register here. You’ll find the link at the top right of this page
- You will then receive an email asking you to validate your email address
- Once you have validated your email address, return to this application site to login and access the Expression of Interest form.
- Expressions of interest close on 12 November 2021. Applications will not be accepted after this date.